Thursday, January 13, 2011

Everything fits. Phew!!

I drove down to the Big Smoke today with finished outfits in hand.  In my daughters front hall, I tried the clothing on Caitlin ...... over her jammies!

Vintage buttons might be short lived.

My daughter loved the School Photo dress, even my labrador Lucy liked the dress.  Well, maybe she was thinking something cookie-ish might come out of the pocket.

Definitely needs a Pill Box hat and white gloves.

This is the Hop Scotch Top and leggings from McCalls 6153.  Caitlin was growing weary of trying on outfits.

Top size 2. Leggings size 1.

Hop Scotch Dress in size 2 fits perfectly.  I got her to play a game just to get this photo.

Patience is wearing thin.
I am so thrilled with Oliver + S patterns.  They are easy to follow, they are size accurate and no matter the fabric used, they turn out looking great!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these look so precious on that darling Caitlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look even cuter on the recipient! She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete