Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fitting trip.

We made a trip down to the city today and stopped by Caitlin's house to try on the latest items I made for her.

The Popover dress was a little too large on the front.  Both back and front upper panel sections need to be reduced by at least 1 1/2 inches.  It was little long too.  Here I was worried it was too short and added the dark green hem panel.


Chocolate treat in the pocket.

The "Isabelle" smocked dress fit absolutely perfectly. Yeah!  And it was really sweet on her too.

David Letterman teeth.

I knew the Birthday Party Dress was going to fit perfectly, and it did.  Everyone liked the big yellow bow in the front.

New haircut. No more Mullet.
I've got 2 dresses left to finish this week.  Then I plan to start working on some items from this book that arrived last week.



But I can't decide which item from the book to make first!

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love "Isabelle" on Caitlin! She looks like a doll in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the smocked dress on her! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin is so cute in all her sweetly stitched dresses!

    ReplyDelete