Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More summer outfits

The top is the Oliver + S pattern Swingset which I found rather difficult to follow.  Confusing actually.
I have since found several tutorials: here and here which I will use next time.
Size 3.
The shorts are from the pattern Puppet Show and are easy to make.

Using the Oliver + S pattern Sailboat pants and top. I made the top in size 3 from cotton. The sleeves were too long and I had to shorten them by 1/2 inch.

The pants are in linen, size 3 and they haven't been tried on yet.



While I was trying to get a good photo and obviously didn't succeed, a very hungry mom Chipmunk hung around.
I usually have a pocket full of peanuts so I tossed her some.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect summer outfits! Love the chipmunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfits. Love the style/fabrics of the pants and shirt. Great last pic!

    ReplyDelete