Monday, November 19, 2012

Hopscotch Dress

When Bessie Mary closed down, I bought some Oliver + S City Weekend knit fabric from Jan, the owner.
And with that fabric I made Oliver + S pattern, Hopscotch dress.


While I was trying to get a photo of the dress, someone came to check out my sewing.


"The knit fabric is lovely to work with," I explained to my admirer.  "And the pattern was so easy and quick to make" I continued.



"It's size 3.  What do think of it?" I asked Miss Doe.




She gave it a '2 hoofs' up.

8 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Agree with the deer, it is a darling dress. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a '2 hoofs up' dress! I love the CW knit fabric...it's so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 Hoofs Up, indeed! I love a cute long-sleeved dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is too funny--I half expected her to chew on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful, sweet dress. It looks so comfy, too. Love the admirer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HILARIOUS!! I bet you are constantly amazed at God's creation.... LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! What great pictures. It's a very cute dress too!

    ReplyDelete