Friday, March 1, 2013

Croquet Dress

Another Oliver + S pattern done!
Just 4 more to go that I own, and 3 more to purchase and I've done them all.

This one is called Croquet Dress.  Despite reading through the instructions I just wasn't sure how this dress was going to come together.

The instructions were clear, it's just that I haven't constructed any dress like this before.  In the end, it was easy and went together quickly.


There's one thing that's certain this time of year ......  a white background for a photo.


Size 3.
Linen.

Here's hoping it fits.

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you've almost sewn all the O+S patterns! Do you have the Little Things to Sew book too? The dress is pretty...I love green and brown together.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of neckline...always have. This sure is cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a super job. Hoping the wee gal still likes dresses.

    ReplyDelete